Friday, December 18, 2009

Unscheduled Hiatus

Apparently I have taken quite the hiatus from blogging. It's not that I didn't have anything to say. (Lord knows I have plenty to say!!) It's not that my desire to write faded. (And never will.) I just simply didn't think about it. But today at work, I found an old print out of some of my previous blogs. It stirred those thoughts in me again. It brought out something that has laid dormant for the past few months, and honestly a majority of my life. I forget sometimes the power of cleverly crafted writing, how it can bring about an emotion or memory that fell into the depths of the mind just waiting to be reborn, relived, and rediscovered. I can't say I will always remember to write and share my words. But hopefully, at times when they become so powerful, I will share them with you. Or sometimes when they aren't powerful at all, just begging to be written, I will write for you, for me, for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment